Our faith is in the One and Holy God, whose name is Yahweh. He has made Himself known in 3 ways;
1. GOD THE FATHER Yahweh (Abba/daddy, Romans 8:15-16, Mark 14:36)
2. Yeshua, the CHRIST, is the SON born of a virgin, was crucified and died for our sins, and rose from the grave and is in heaven until His return (God in the flesh, John 1:14)
3. THE HOLY SPIRIT is our Comforter, Counselor and Guide (John 16:7-14),
WHAT do we believe?
1. The Bible is Yahweh's word. Our faith is in the Word of Yahweh (John 1:1), not on our life experiences (Proverbs 3:5-6), church or cultural traditions (Matthew 15:6), or the word of any other person, for "Satan disguises himself as an angel of light" (II Corinthians 11:14). The Bible is not contradictory, but verses can be taken out of context to seem to support almost any position one might choose. Therefore, we encourage all to study the entire Bible in Love and Humility with the Holy Spirit as our personal Guide and teacher.
2. Yeshua commands us to Love Yahweh AND Love your neighbor (John 14:23, Matthew 22:37-39), which, when we do as Yeshua teaches, will cause us to deal with all persons and circumstances through the power of Yahweh’s Love (Romans 13:9-10) and will bring us to a fuller understanding of Yahweh's commandments and REAL LOVE.
3. Prayer is our personal and group link with Yahweh (Philippians 4:6). Earnest prayer leads to peace, joy, revelations, prophetic knowledge, private tongues/prayer language, healing, and prayer is always answered in Yahweh’s time and according to His will. Prayer is both speaking to Yahweh and listening patiently for Him to answer, which He always will.
4. Worship is the act of preparing and presenting ourselves to Yahweh for the purpose of praising and glorifying Him and seeking His blessing in His eternal Covenant and His directions for the day.
5. Yahweh established His church to include all ages, cultures, nationalities and races (Ephesians 3:4-6), male and female, and all saints are members of this same church, brothers and sisters (I John 3:1) who recognize the liberty and responsibility of the individual saint (James 1:25). AND we have made Him Lord of our livesby seeking to learn and follow His Holy Word. Yahweh guarantees salvation to all who will confess Yeshua and live our lives in a trust based relationship of LOVE demonstrated by our obedience to Him (Acts 4:12, Rev 21:3), and that love compels us to live our lives as followers of His Way (Acts 9:2, John 14:6, Isaiah 40:31).
6. Salvation is a gift from Yahweh, and He will draw us to Himself so we can either accept or reject His gift of salvation, because we are created in His image, having free choice, and since, being born sinners, we can never deserve or earn salvation. It is a gift (Ephesians 2:8-9) not dependent on or as a reward for our good works.
7. Yahweh’s Grace and His plan reflect His spiritual nature, using His Kingdom ways and means, not our human desires and limitations, and we will not understand fully until we stand before Him in heaven (I Corinthians 13:12). His plan is for all mankind and is laid out in detail in the Bible. Saints earnestly desire to surrender our lives to obey and serve Him.
8. Righteousness is the character of Yahweh and we are only made righteous through His grace when our faith is credited to us as righteousness, beginning when we accept His gift of salvation from sin (Isaiah 64:6).
9. Yahweh performs miracles when He does an act that cannot be created or performed by man, and He does miracles to bring His creation into compliance with His will, to demonstrate His power and for His glory.
10. Satan, the Evil One, the Deceiver, the Prince of Darkness, he whose native language is lies, is real (II Corinthians 11:14-15). Satan is very powerful, alive and roaming this world looking to devour the faithful, but Yahweh is most powerful and will always give us the ability to overcome temptation if we have faith in Yeshua (Acts 26:16-18). Hell is also real, a place of eternal agony and separation from Yahweh (Matthew 13:50).
WHY do we meet?
To share the Good News (Gospel) of Yahweh’s Love, Grace, Salvation and Liberty to those living in our community and around the world. This Good News is shared by the dual ministries of Reconciliation to Yahweh and reconciliation to one another (Rom 5:11, II Cor 5:18) and mutual Encouragement (Col 2:2, I Thes 2:11). We urge all to be Reconciled to Yahweh, and thereby be Reconciled to all persons through acceptance of His Grace and obedience to His commandment to Love our neighbors.
To Gather in His Name. "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" (Matthew 18:20). "and let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25
To Obey Yahweh. The Bible commands us to "not give up meeting together.......but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching" (Heb 10:25)
Mountain Fellowship of Mosquito
"…our fellowship is with the Father and his Son Jesus Christ." 1 John 1:3
This website and it's contents are copyright by Mountain Fellowship of Mosquito.